Product #: HC306
Delight in quick as well as easy cutting or dicing at the touch of a button. With a 1 1/2- cup capability, a stay-sharp blade and one-touch pulse control, you’ll get terrific outcomes with ease. Plus a safety and security lock cover offers better security and included satisfaction throughout usage.
– Shade: White
– Cord Storage: Yes
– Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.3 x 5.6 Inches
– One-touch Modern technology: Yes
– Volts: 120V
– Service warranty: 2 Year Minimal *.
– Wattage: 70W.
The bi-level stainless steel blade offers durable performance.
The perfect dimension for dip, salsa, pesto as well as more.
Clean-up is simple with dishwasher-safe detachable parts.
The one-touch pulse control produces easy slicing.
No-hassle storage space with the incorporated cord cover.
You’ll use this useful 1-1/2 mug, 70 watt chopper to promptly slice onions without losing a tear, as well as for slicing several various other dish components. With one speed and pulse and a safety lock, the bi-level stainless steel blade makes fast work of each job. The BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Food Processor components are dishwashing machine risk-free for easy clean-up.
Below are guidelines for powering on the tool:.
1. On a counter or various other level surface area, put the Dish onto the Base, aligning the Dish Locking Tabs to the Base Locking Slots. Turn clockwise till the Bowl locks (A).
2. Slide the Blade down over the shaft. Take care not to touch the Blade as it is exceptionally sharp.
3. Area the Cover on the Dish, with the Extended Tab on the very same side as the Safety-lock Slot. Turn the Lid into the Safety Lock Slot regarding it will certainly go so that the DOT on the Cover lines up with the DOT on the Base (B). Note: For your defense, this unit has a Cover Locking System. The unit will certainly not operate unless the Cover as well as Base DOTS line up. Do not attempt to run the system without locking the Lid in place.
For Cutting or Mincing.
1. To use, get rid of the Lid as well as place completely dry food in the dish. (See “Chopping Guide”).
2. Area the Lid on the Bowl as well as look to secure into location.
3. Dispirit as well as hold the Pulse/On Button to procedure. Note: The BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Food Processor has a “pulse action” function. Prevent running the electric motor continually in this setting for periods over 1 min. The longer the continuous pulse, the finer the structure. For coarsely sliced foods, make use of brief pulses.
4. Make certain the Blade stops turning entirely before eliminating the Lid. Disconnect the device. Remove the lid as well as grasp the plastic blade center. Very carefully pull the Blade straight up. Get rid of the Bowl as well as empty the processed food. Do not use Bowl for storing food.
See Featured Product for BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Food Processor
- 70-watt food chopper for chopping, mincing, dicing, and more
- Stay-sharp bi-level curved blade ensures precision cutting
- Durable 1-1/2-cup bowl; large one-touch button with pulse control. Safety-lock lid for secure operation; dishwasher-safe bowl, blade, and lid
- Measures 12-1/4 by 9 by 9-3/5 inches
- Kindly review the User Manual under the product and the set up instruction image under Image section of the detail page for the product usage guidance
See Featured Image of BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Food Processor
Get this product with cheap price :
List Price : $20.40
Now Only : $14.38
You Save : $6.02 (30%)
If you want to buy this BLACK+DECKER HC306 One-Touch 1.5 Cup Food Processor , check at amazon.com